Our complete spectrum of nursing services allows you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career within New Jersey’s most recognized health care network for nursing excellence. We offer:
- Hospitals and rehab centers
- Behavioral health opportunities
- At-home and hospice care capabilities
OTHER NURSE OPPORTUNITIES
From day one, we are dedicated to supporting the careers of our nurses – especially our newest nurses. To help bridge the gap between classroom and career, we created the New Graduate Nursing Residency Program.
Open to graduating nursing students of accredited institutions, this 12-month program allows residents to have supplemental learning, interactive chats and increased support to ease the transition into nursing practice. The residency includes:
- Three 12-hour shifts per week on the unit the nurse is hired to
- Three experience days to observe other units
- Frequent communication and support from administration and educators
- One-on-one meetings with our program director
- Live journal club
- Educational modules
- Peer support for professional growth and promoting self-care
- Bimonthly case studies to promote critical thinking
Surrounded by fellow new graduates in an environment that promotes collaboration, growth and development, you’ll make a smooth transition from student to registered nurse. You’ll also gain valuable clinical experience while being supported at every step.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center – Perth Amboy
- Old Bridge Medical Center – Old Bridge
- Southern Ocean Medical Center – Manahawkin
- Bayshore Medical Center – Holmdel
- Hackensack University Medical Center – Hackensack
- Riverview Medical Center – Red Bank
- Palisades Medical Center – North Bergen
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Neptune
- JFK University Medical Center – Edison
- Ocean University Medical Center – Brick
This program is open to individuals with a nursing degree (AAS, BS or MS). A valid New Jersey Nursing license and CPR/BLS certification are required before starting the program. New Registered Nurses hired without a BSN will be required to obtain this degree within three years of employment.
Contact us at ACR@HMHN.ORG
Get a headstart to your nursing career as a patient care technician or patient observer!
- Earn a wage as a current student nurse
- On-the-job nursing experience that will enhance your school curriculum and ability to pass the NCLEX
- Only one-day orientation commitment flexible with your class schedule
- Work & learn on clinical teams with nurse leaders in the profession to gain valuable experience in critical thinking and skills development
- Established job placement as PCT with potential to transfer to RN role upon graduation
- Begin nursing education and practice at a network who is an industry leader with Magnet designation for nurses
HEAR FROM past students
“Being in the Emergency Room, you never know what will walk through the door. Each day is completely different, and knowing that I have the power to make a stranger's day even just a little better means the world to me.”Nicole A.
BSN, RN Assistant Nurse Manager,
“The nurses I work with at Hackensack Meridian Health are considerate, caring, smart, strong and true team players!!”Margaret V.
Riverview Medical Center
Learn more about our exceptional and nationally recognized network, where nurses are always ready and dedicated to keep getting better.
JOBS FOR YOU
You have no recently viewed jobs
Medical Assistant-Oncology Medical SpecialistHMH PHYSICIAN SERVICES, INC. Avenel, New Jersey
Intake Specialist- Per Diem- EveningHMH CARRIER CLINIC INC Belle Mead, New Jersey
Teacher of Mathematics - Full Time - Behavioral HealthEAST MOUNTAIN SCHOOL Belle Mead, New Jersey
Youth Residential Technician- Behavioral Health -Carrier Clinic- FT with BenefitsHMH CARRIER CLINIC INC Belle Mead, New Jersey
From roles that are right for you to new opportunities, join our talent community and stay up to date with job openings and more.