Maternal Fetal Medicine, HUMC
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking multiple Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists to join the expanding team at Hackensack University Medical Center. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of the expanding team at Hackensack Meridian Health.
- Our specialists provide consultation, diagnosis, and treatment in collaboration with the patient’s obstetricians. It is our goal to diagnose and treat women referred to the Division of MFM with complicated pregnancies utilizing our expertise in the most current approaches. You will be joining an academic, clinical and community practice which serves multiple Hackensack Meridian Health locations.
- Join a dynamic network of experienced physicians, specialists, and support staff who foster a culture of collaboration and mentorship with strong clinical support.
- Eligibility for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including a robust benefits package.
- Current New Jersey Medical License.
- Ideal candidates must be BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal Fetal Medicine.
- Medical degree from a recognized medical school
- The candidate should have strong clinical/surgical and ultrasounds skills and interests in perinatal diagnosis and related procedures.
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
For Immediate Consideration submit your CV to:
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.