Occupational Therapist-Home Care-Woodland Park-Per Diem
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Visiting Health Services of New Jersey (VHSNJ), a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and St. Joseph's Health, provides a comprehensive continuum of home health care and hospice services, support, and resources to patients and families in Passaic, Bergen, and parts of Morris counties. The VHSNJ multi-disciplinary clinical and support teams provide high quality care to patient’s where they most want to be-in their homes.
At Visiting Health Services of New Jersey and Hackensack Meridian Health, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Complete patient evaluation with a holistic assessment of the client’s condition
- Develop an individualized treatment program based on the evaluation findings
- Prepare documentation in a precise, neat and legible manner.
- Assure documentation is submitted in a timely manner and supports the need for continued skilled care in the home.
- Assure that service delivery follows the frequency an duration on the physician’s plan of care for the client.
- Educate the patient and/or caregiver in a written home program. Submit a copy of the program for the medical record according to policy.
- Provide comprehensive education to patients and/or caregivers based upon their identified needs in a manner that they are able to understand.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of One (1) Year OT Experience
- PC Experience/Skills
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Master’s Degree
- Home Care Experience
- Registered Occupational Therapy License
- CPR Certification
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.