At Home Liaison-Totowa-Per Diem
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our team members are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Visiting Health Services of New Jersey (VHSNJ), a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and St. Joseph's Health, provides a comprehensive continuum of home health care and hospice services, support, and resources to patients and families in Passaic, Bergen, and parts of Morris counties. The VHSNJ multi-disciplinary clinical and support teams provide high quality care to patient’s where they most want to be-in their homes.
** THIS PER DIEM POSITION REQUIRES TRAVEL TO THE TOTOWA AREA AS WELL AS THE EDISON AREA **
- The At Home Liaison will represent VHSNJ At Home and perform initial introduction to all service lines and products. Will identify opportunities to assist with needs, actively support and promote VHSNJ At Home by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide information, answer all questions, delivers appropriate collaterals to educate and promote VHSNJ At Home.
- Identify opportunities to sell all of VHSNJ At Home product lines to all patients/families.
- Gather specific patient information from charts and computer systems and send to central intake for date entry (processing).
- Assist HIU operations with collecting and sending documentation when requested.
- Deliver DME and instruct patient/families in their use.
- Assist in the face to face process by obtaining and sending documents.
- Develop ongoing relationships with case managers, social workers, physicians and all other staff members by demonstrating optimum customer service skills and build relationships with referral sources to ensure that patients/families will receive seam less services from VHSNJ At Home
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) to Four (4) Years Healthcare Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Customer Service Skills
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Homecare Experience
- Sales Experience
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.