Student Intern, Meridian Health Foundation Philanthropy Operations
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Location: Neptune, NJ
- Duration of internship: Summer 2020
- Develop content for donor newsletter, reports, and social media
- Assist in organizing and building content for donor recognition inventory program
- Manage various other projects as needed
- College student majoring in business, communications, liberal arts, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, email and internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Experience with interpersonal customer service (e.g., retail, food industry, etc.)
- Problem solving, time and task management skills
- Must be a team player, willing and able to work with a variety of colleagues and donors
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable working under strict and often overlapping deadlines for a variety of projects
- Cover letter stating reason for interest in this internship position to be submitted at time of application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and this internship will be filled as soon as possible. Please submit your application to this position no later than March 31, 2020. You will be provided with an update within two weeks after that date.
This is a non-paid internship. This position is for education and training and you will not be entitled to wages. You will work under close supervision of existing staff and will be provided with learning opportunities throughout the internship. This internship does not entitle you to a job at its conclusion.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.