Student Intern, Internal Auditing
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Duration of internship: Summer 2019 (10 weeks)
Location: Wall, NJ
Completion of an audit project selected from the HMH network board approved Compliance and Audit Work Plan which includes documentation of audit work in the HMH Audit Workflow system.
- Current student enrolled in Accounting or Finance major
- Completion of Auditing/Accounting credits; previous internships in the accounting profession and/or previous work related experience in the accounting/finance vocation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, email and internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer service, organization, problem solving, time and task management skills
- Must be a team player, willing and able to work with a variety of colleague
- Cover letter stating reason for interest in this internship position to be submitted at time of application.
Please submit your application to this position no later than March 31, 2019. You will be provided with an update within two weeks after that date.
This is a non-paid internship. This position is for education and training and you will not be entitled to wages. You will work under close supervision of existing staff and will be provided with learning opportunities throughout the internship. This internship does not entitle you to a job at its conclusion.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.