Senior Analyst, Physician Growth & Development
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Senior Analyst, Physician Acquisition Growth & Development is responsible for both managing strategic analytical and database management functions related to physician acquisition growth and development as well as managing physician growth projects supporting the initiatives and goals of the Physician Acquisition Growth & Development Department. The Sr. Analyst plays an integral role in modeling and tracking physician acquisition growth initiatives throughout the network and supporting the Physician Acquisition Growth & Development team in developing, analyzing and quantifying strategic physician growth initiatives. The Sr. Analyst will collaborate closely with the Physician Practice CTS management team by providing objective data, analysis, and concrete and actionable business and contract planning materials and present recommendations that enable the team to surface issues, develop opportunities, make informed decisions and achieve strategic goals. Analyst will take ownership of tracking the status and helping to ensure completeness of all physician contracting activities in order to help streamline and coordinate the process.
1. Analyze information to support network physician acquisition growth and development efforts. Based upon completed analyses draw conclusions and develop recommendations. Recommend analytic approaches as appropriate. Develop written and graphical reports.
2. Perform Financial and operational reporting for the Physician Acquisition Growth & Development Division.in collaboration with finance
3. Assist with streamline physician contracts under Physician Division to improve productivity and improve quality of care.
4. Analyzes physician growth & development opportunities for current and prospective physicians. Evaluates and monitors physician growth & development through quantitative and qualitative reporting.
5. Analyzes, interprets and models all physician contracts. Capitalizes on key growth initiatives, developing business plans for new and existing physician contracts.
6. Monitors business plans to actuals.
7. Monitors trends/targets & expectations for assigned service providers.
8. Implements project management best practices to effectively and efficiently meet project goals and objectives. Including maintaining accurate tracking document of all physician contracting activity
9. Works with legal on maintaining accuracy of contracting system.
10. Supports activities relating to project requirements from execution to close.
11. Work with internal customers to prioritize departmental resources among competing demands.
12. Research and compile data and information from various appropriate sources. Recommend data sources as appropriate.
13. Collect or access data and convert into easily useable format (i.e. Excel Pivot Table) for use by Physician Acquisition Growth & Development team. Ensure data provided uses consistent assumptions and methodology. Ensure data provided is accurate and up-to-date. Manage existing and develop new volume forecast models for inpatient, outpatient and physician workforce planning.
14. Performs other network development and market research related duties as assigned or requested.
15. May lead other analysts as the team grows.
16. Lifts a minimum of 5 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 5 lbs., and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.
17. Adheres to the standards identified in the Organizational Competencies
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. Bachelors Degree.
2. Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in corporate network and/or business development in a tertiary/ quaternary and/or academic hospital, regional health system, or consulting environment, preferably with experience in more than one region and/or metropolitan healthcare market.
3. Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a project management or health care related environment required.
4. Demonstrated and successful experience in leading projects is required.
5. Demonstrated expertise in developing and utilizing databases.
6. Advanced level experience with Microsoft® Office© including Word©, PowerPoint©, Excel©, MapInfo (or other mapping software), Access© and other database tools.
7. Demonstrated competence in translating complex data into simple written and graphic presentations.
8. High level of problem solving and complex scenario thinking skills.
9. Excellent oral and written communication and business planning skills, including making formal presentations to hospital executives and leadership audiences.
10. Ability to deal well with competing priorities, heavy workloads and a rapidly changing business and corporate environments.
11. Proven experience in dealing with hospital leadership and a demonstrated ability to provide effective recommendations to management.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.