How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Complete patient evaluation within the specified time frame and assure it contains data that is reflective of a complete, holistic assessment of the client’s condition.
- Develop an individualized treatment program based on the evaluation findings focusing on time-oriented, functional and measurable short and long-term goals.
- Prepare EMR documentation such as progress notes, reassessments and discharge summaries according to policy and procedure. Assure progress notes and reassessments reflect skilled care and monitor the patient’s status and progress towards goal achievement.
- Assure documentation is precise, neat and legible. Assure documentation is submitted in a timely manner and supports the need for continued skilled care in the home.
- Assure that service delivery follows the frequency an duration on the physician’s plan of care for the client.
- Educate the patient and/or caregiver in a written home program. Submit a copy of the program for the medical record according to policy.
- Provide comprehensive education to patients and/or caregivers based upon their identified needs in a manner that they are able to understand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of Six (6) Months OT Experience
- PC Experience/Skills
- Master’s Degree
- Home Care Experience preferred
- Registered Occupational Therapy License
- CPR/BLS Certification required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.