Manager Clinical Practice
Responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of the physician’s plan of treatment. Supervises and manages clinical staff and appropriate support staff. Ensure ongoing performance improvement activity.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the physician’s plan of treatment. Assure services are in compliance with physician orders. Assure plan of treatment is received within regulatory time frames and re-certifications are timely, complete, and accurate.
- Conduct regular case conferences/team meetings with staff. Keep staff informed. Perform supervisory visits within organization and regulatory requirements. Match client with staff according to needs, territories, client loads and clinical skills.
- Participate with recruitment and orientation of staff. Assure appropriate staffing. Maintain vacancy and turnover metrics at established goals.
- Perform regular review of client records to assure care is appropriate. Assure that documentation supports care delivered. Manage daily operation of business through use of report library in appropriate system.
- Meet the needs of the staff (e.g. educational, training, reinforcements). Support staff’s understanding of nursing standards, regulatory policies and organization policies. Assure staff are compliant with all mandatory in-services.
- Perform and ensure ongoing performance improvement activities. Assure that Performance Improvement (PI) indicators are measured quarterly and action plans are successfully implemented. Complete clinical record review and trending reports. Maintain infection logs and incident reports.
- Maintain a relationship with referral sources, community, patients, families, and subcontractors. Process and investigate complaints per organization policy. Review complaint logs on a quarterly basis and utilize to develop appropriate resolution. Respond to referral sources in a timely and effective manner. Assure customer satisfaction is at or above benchmark.
- Financially ensure appropriate payors are identified and billed within regulatory time frames. Obtain authorizations for visits. Assure frequency/duration are correct and match 485 form. Bill supplies appropriately. Assure PPS matrix report is within benchmarks.
- Recognize patient/client grievances and interact appropriately with the customer in a constructive way. Assure customer satisfaction is at or above benchmarks.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Three (3) to Five (5) Years RN Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Master’s Degree
- Two (2) to (3) Years Management Experience
- Homecare Experience
- NJ RN License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.