Licensed Practical Nurse
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The responsibilities for the Hospice LPN will include:
- Provides care and works with case manager for any needs the patient may have that is outside the LPN's scope of practice.
- Management of patient's symptoms.
- Documentation of all changes in patients condition.
- Updates the care plan to meet patient's needs.
- Makes calls to the physician if needed for changes in medication orders.
- Administration of medications.
- Communication with the case manager and interdisciplinary team as required.
- Revisits to patient's homes are required.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Valid NJ LPN license
- Valid CPR Certification
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Hospice experience preferred
- Home Care experience preferred
- Available for days, evenings or nights.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.