Hospitality Aide at Nursing and Rehab in Wall
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Hospitality Aide functions in compliance with facilities policy and procedures by demonstrating ability to recognize and appropriately respond to situations and issues that require communications or interaction with other departments.
A day in the life of a Hospitality Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing and Rehab at Shrewsbury can be described as follows:
- Performs varied tasks in order to maintain orderly, sanitary and attractive environment of care within the facility:
- Make Beds
- Pass water
- Pass trays
- Pass out snacks
- Maintain clean/clutter free room
- Assist with Recreation Programs
- Works with other staff to ensure needs are met
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- As a condition of employment, must enroll in a CNA course to become CNA Certified. Course expenses will be covered by Hackensack Meridian Health provided that candidates commit to ate least one year of employment at one of our Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab locations
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.