Home Health Aide
How have you impacted someone's life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health At Home our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
THIS POSITION IS FOR OUR OCEAN COUNTY OFFICE AND REQUIRES TRAVEL THROUGH OCEAN COUNTY
The Home Health Aide responsibilities include:
- Providing emotional support to the patient and family
- Providing the client with personal care
- Provide activities of daily living
- Communicate with the nurse case-mangers
- Documentation of care
- High School diploma or equivalent
- NJ Board of Nursing CHHA certificate required
- Must have a valid driver license
- 1 year Home Care experience preferred
- Experience is Hospice preffered
- Must be organized and have good observation and communication skills
- Must be able to read and write English
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
If you feel the above descriptions speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.