Home Care Registered Nurse-Palliative Care
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian At Home we take exceptional pride in our work and are passionate about delivering the highest quality of clinical care. Applying innovative services within the comforts of patient’s homes, JFK At Home is changing the way home care is delivered. Our Registered Dieticians deliver advanced clinical care to patients who return to their homes following hospitalization or to those requiring assistance to remain in the comfort and security of their home due to an illness, injury or disability.
- RN to Care for terminally ill patients and their families in homes and facilities.
- To be an admission RN to assess and evaluate care needs and assist Hospice Patients and their families with the Hospice admission process.
- To provide symptom management.
- Registered Nurse is responsible for professional nursing care to patients various settings by assessing, developing, implementing and evaluating care needs in individual and continuing basis of assigned patients in keeping with agency policies and procedures and external regulations.
- Communication to the Hospice team all findings and needs.
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- AAS in Nursing or Nursing Diploma required
- Palliative Care Experience preferred
- BSN strongly preferred
- 6 months of acute care, med-surg required
- Home care experience preferred
- BLS and CPR required
- Strong sense of accountability, exceptional focus, teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service, based on a strong sense of patient focus are required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.