How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Responsible for the Property Management of all non-Hospital owned and leased facilities which includes maintaining and creating value in real property consistent with the owner’s relations, financial budgeting and expense control and all other operational aspects of the property in compliance with HMH administrative policy and the highest standard of professional ethics. Coordinates maintenance and annual assessments of safety.
- Oversees contractors for outsourced services and maintains cost effective utilization of same.
- Annually reviews janitorial, pest control, snow removal, landscaping and HVAC contracts to insure cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Answers and responds to emergency calls after hours and on weekends as is appropriate.
- Inspects all sites to ensure compliance and cleanliness. Semi annually inspects all locations to review site conditions and observe first hand and potential or existing problems.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and arranging for repairs and planning renovations
- Oversees moves of practices/offices coordinating the movers, IT and telecom, setting up new vendors for services (ie; cleaning, hvac, signage, etc)
- Processes vendor proposals & contracts through PeopleSoft in order to obtain final approval for payments.
- Maintain effective written and written communication from the property management office to all private tenants, hospital tenants, as well as inter –and –intra departmentally.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Associates degree or HS Diploma with relevant, equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of property management experience
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, PeopleSoft and accounting software.
- Valid Driver’s License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.