Data Entry Coordinator
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- Responsible for maintaining patient EMR.
- Process physician orders, discharge summaries, work with leaders to ensure the payroll accuracy in all systems, and provide clerical and phone support.
- Responsible for processing billing information, including verifying accuracy and data entry into the system, and monitoring accounts receivable.
- Provide clerical and telephone support.
- Computer input patient EMR, physician orders and discharge summary.
- Send orders to physicians in a timely manner and track to ensure return of orders. Notify appropriate supervisor if problems occur with obtaining physician orders.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy and report any discrepancy to leaders.
- Maintain all medical and office supplies. Track inventory and order supplies. Properly maintain all equipment.
- Process and analyze medical/financial data accurately and in a timely manner. Assure that released billing meets regulatory guidelines (signed orders, frequency, etc.).
- Release initial RAPs and final claims. Track orders pertaining to the initial RAP working within the appropriate system.
- Process billing edits/releases and perform billing data entry and review. Run reports on a daily basis and compare against billing data.
- Investigate billing problems and initiate corrections. Follow up to ensure corrections are completed.
- Monitor balance and DSO to ensure acceptable levels per organization benchmark. Research authorizations and adjustments as requested.
- Associate’s Degree
- Two (2) Years Billing Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.