Collaborates with medical and scientific researchers in complex design, collection, management and analysis of data, interpretation of results, preparation of reports, and publications of research for research projects.
- Collaborates with medical and scientific researchers in designing research studies.
- Collaborates with project investigators and data entry teams to perform baseline, interim and final statistical analysis of research databases in accordance with federal and private grants and contracts.
- Assists in development and the maintenance of complex databases for research studies.
- Assists faculty with special research projects, including medical information requests and special studies, analyzing proposed studies to determine feasibility.
- Assists in the writing of grants and scientific publications, providing expertise and scientific context regarding the study design and statistical techniques to be used.
- Provides biostatistical expertise in the preparation of clinical research proposals.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Public Health, Mathematics or related field.
- Three (3) years related experience.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and attentiveness to detail required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Expertise that is very applicable to a wide area of medical research including but not limited to clinical and preclinical studies, quality of life survey studies, and observational studies in big data projects.
- Strong background in survival analysis methods.
- Strong analytical skills to develop complex statistical model.
- Substantial SAS Programming experience.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.