Assistant Volunteer Coordinato
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
Assist Volunteer Supervisor in the overall daily operations. Responsible for entering all data into the computer. Provide clerical, phone, and volunteer support.
Essential Generic Job Functions
- Enter volunteer data into computer. Maintain accurate records and use appropriate formatting. Assure all information is placed in Stats Book.
- Type memos, letters, reports, labels, and other related items error free and with appropriate formatting. Assure that correspondence binder is up to date and accurate.
- Maintain volunteer personal and medical records. Ensure that all records are up to date with all requirements per Hackensack Meridian Health
- Assure that telephone calls are answered promptly and in a courteous manner and that accurate and complete phone messages are taken and proper information is collected.
- Assist with copying, filing, and mailings. Assure that mail and correspondence are handled in a timely manner.
- Attend team meetings. Conduct volunteer support meetings when needed. Assign volunteers to cases and prepare paperwork on all cases assigned.
- Prepare and update volunteer training manuals and handbooks.
- Assure that all volunteer files are accurately completed and that background checks are processed and reviewed.
- Assure that packets are completed timely with all pertinent information.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.