Team Member Support Services Specialist - Contingent
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The TMSS Specialist is the initial point of contact providing frontline support on employee questions related to HR policies, practices, benefits and compensation. This position is responsible for assisting with the administration of daily operations within the Team Member Support Services center. The position will provide PeopleSoft administrative support, have access to confidential records and provide exceptional customer service to employees.
1. Answers employees' questions regarding HR, benefits, and compensation policies and procedures, in adherence to established Service Level Agreement.
2. Record all employee inquiries in PeopleSoft case tracking system.
3. Create and generate standard and ad-hoc reports to provide general employee information, as well as execute the Shared Services internal audit process to ensure data integrity.
4. Handles routine problems regarding PeopleSoft transactions and identifies Employee Portal issues. May investigate more complex issues or coordinate referral to HRIS or eBusiness Help Desk.
5. Documents issues and trends, and maintains HR Shared Service Center metrics.
6. Assists in the preparation of Open Enrollment, Health & Wellness, and other HR events.
7. Provide backup support for Reception position.
8. Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Associate's level degree or equivalent.
2. Two years of experience in the field or in a related area.
3. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Human Resources.
4. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Bachelor's level degree or equivalent.
2. Experience in Human Resources.
3. Experience in Shared Services environment.
4. Experience working with HR systems and/or case management systems.
5. Prior healthcare experience.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.