Supervisor Environmental Services, Wall
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Supervisor of Environmental Services will plan, direct, and supervise all housekeeping and Laundry services to ensure facility standards are met and staff is in compliance with state/federal guidelines and follow facility policies and procedures.
A day in the life of a Supervisor of Environmental Services at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
- Supervise staff to ensure all tasks are completed as per assigned duties.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure resident services are provided.
- Oversee scheduling of staff.
- Participate in PI audits with staff to ensure facility standards are met.
- Participates in all required committees.
- Train all new employees.
- Participate in interviewing process.
- Discipline staff as per policy.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous housekeeping experience is required
- Previous housekeeping supervisory experience is preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.