Staff Development Coordinator, Registered Nurse
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Provides the overall education and clinical direction of the facility. Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating educational programs. Assists the facility with compliance to regulating standards, quality improvement, and programs focusing on customer service.
- Plan, develop, and implement a comprehensive orientation program for all staff.
- Develops monthly educational calendar of programs - includes all required programs by Department of Health and Joint Commission
- Works closesly with vendors to plan programs on new products
- Works with Medical Director to plan clinical educational programs
- Assists Department Heads on implementing any new programs from development through delivery
- Plans and implements educational programs in response to identified needs
- RN, BSN preferred
- 5 years nursing experience
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.