Coordinator Phys Recruitment
Assist the Corporate Director of Physician Recruitment and the physician recruiters by providing support in the recruitment of candidates for hospital and community medical manpower. Maintain and conduct searches through the purchased database PracticeMatch and coordinate the financial reports through PracticeTrack. Provide support to the Corporate Director of Physician Recruitment in the day to day department operation processes with a focus on continuous improvement. Reports to the Corporate Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Concierge physicians during site visits. This includes meeting the physician at the start of their day and traveling with them to each facility for their interviews and make changes to the itinerary as needed during the day.
- Support the physician recruiters as needed with screening of candidates
- Sourcing and researching candidates
- Create and post advertisements opportunities
- Maintain Conference registration and attendance as needed
- Manage physician recruitment networking events
- Assist in the management of confidential on-boarding process from application to start
- Manages database of applicants
- Assists the assistant recruiter/on-boarder in obtaining necessary documentation needed for the completion of the credentialing process, as needed. This may include but is not limited to references, background check, license verification and other screening as needed
- Works with the Director of Physician Recruitment and the marketing department in the development of a high impact, local physician website. Assists in maintaining the accuracy of the physician job site on Meridians Web page to insure all jobs are current, as needed.
- Manage the facilitation of the site visit for the physician candidate and spouse/significant other. This may include but is not limited to making arrangements for travel, lodging, meals, and welcome gift, developing itineraries for physician and spouse and providing transportation, as needed
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, DataBase Management, and Internet Search Engines
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- Exhibit a high energy level, and demonstrate the ability to work as a team, with flexibility in work habits to schedule and meet the needs of the medical staff
- The ability to multi-task, plan and prioritize a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and follow through to accomplish results
- Business travel up to 20% may be required.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.