Client Care Coordinator-Home Care-Wall Twp-Per Diem-Weekends
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
**THIS IS A PER DIEM WEEKEND POSITION - FLEXIBLE HOURS**
Responsible for all aspects of client and caregiver scheduling, tracking visits, and case conferences.
- Schedule visits following organization standardized process; only those visits ordered by the physician. Notify supervisor when requests are received that require a physician order. Update client schedules on a daily basis to assure they are current according to organization policy and patient needs.
- Verify authorizations and notify clinical supervisors of activities that require direction or input. Track and maintain disaster plan as appropriate if needed.
- Validate copies of caregiver documentation against schedules and reconcile incongruities. Notify supervisor of outstanding documentation and interface with payroll and billing processes. Verify all visits accurately and validate in the scheduler for payroll.
- Recognize patient grievances and direct them to the appropriate manager.
- Assist On-call RN with weekend and/or daily on-call process. Schedule weekend visits/SOCs in a timely manner and enter into appropriate system.
- Ensure that every assigned SOC has been scheduled in appropriate system.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a courteous manner. Taken accurate and complete messages and relay to the appropriate party.
- Maintain client/employee schedules accurately. Enter into appropriate system in a timely manner.
- Fax all transfer forms to appropriate facilities and coordinators within 24 hours.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned. Complete other duties as assigned and demonstrate flexibility with job responsibilities in all areas.
- Adheres to HMH's Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 10 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma required, Associate's Degree preferred
- Two (2) or More Years Customer Service Experience
- Proficient in Google Docs/G Mail
- Strong Organizational Skills
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Healthcare Experience
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.