Business Associate Staffing Coordinator - Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Our team is looking for an organized team member to join in the Business Associate Staffing role. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Nursing Administration in staffing needs and administrative support of hospital nursing units. You will work in a staffing coordinator function to support management in ensuring that nursing units are fully staffed.
As a per diem employee with Hackensack Meridian Health, you will be scheduled for 12 hour shifts on an as-needed basis.
A day in the life of Business Associate Staffing at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Partner with supervisor to secure nursing resources to ensure adequate staffing levels. Contact available staff to secure coverage for nursing and patient observer staff.
- Accurately input scheduling data, time changes and benefit time requests. Use appropriate codes and enter complete information in a timely manner.
- Complete Department of Health of calculations and send to appropriate department within a timely manner.
- Maintain office supplied and equipment. Ensure that work area is clean and organized. Follow up on departmental administrative support.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication / customer service skills with the ability to handle heavy call volume
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to work quickly.
- Ability to work day shift hours, weekend and holidays.
- Flexible schedule and ability to come to work with last minute notice.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.