Business Associate Staffing PD
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Position is responsible for the support of Nursing Administration in staffing needs and administrative needs of hospital nursing units.
****Minimum shift requirement in a 4 week schedule is 4 shifts.*****
A day in the life of a Business Associate Staffing at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Assists in securing additional resources as needed by calling per diem, agency etc.
- Schedule patient observers, plot out coverage and rotate the coverage.
- Document staffing changes
- Calculate Department of Health staffing ratios and fax to the appropriate staffing units.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year secretarial experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to work quickly.
- Ability to work day shift hours, weekend and holidays.
- Flexible schedule and ability to come to work with last minute notice.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Secretarial School or comparable.
- 2 to 4 years secretarial experience within Staffing office.
- Experience with Smart Square, ANSOS- One Staff and Acuity Plus Systems.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.