Applications Programmer Iii
The Applications Programmer III programs, tests, debugs, designs and maintains new applications or enhancements to existing applications across Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH). Designs and develops software applications that support internal or external business functions. Handles complex issues and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher level Applications Programmers. Supports and assists lower level Applications Programmers as needed.
- Uses advanced coding methods to create applications that efficiently and effectively perform specific functions.
- Codes features or functionality based on detailed specifications or an understanding of business requirements.
- Tests component functionality, monitors production application performance and troubleshoots issues and resolves issues.
- Develops and maintains internal and end-user documentation.
- May provide technical assistance during application implementation or maintenance.
- Recommends areas for process improvements and input into policy and procedure redesign.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies and Standards of Behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 20 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 20 lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day.
- Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent years of experience in a related Information Technology (IT) or other computer field.
- Four or more years of relevant experience in an IT/other computer field.
- Thorough understanding of and experience with one or more programming languages or frameworks.
- Demonstrated skills in both Epic Bridges and Info Cloverleaf.
- Certification within Epic Bridges is required
- Works independently and effectively manages time with little or no supervision.
- Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Creates and maintains clear, concise documentation.
- Collaborates with other team members across the department.
- Demonstrates self-direction.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.