Applications Analyst Iv
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealthour teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Fostering a culture of excellence within a collaborative environment, Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is seeking talented professionals to implement and support innovative solutions & technologies. Our Information Technology team enables HMH to meet the changing demands of the healthcare marketplace by providing creative, high quality, efficient and effective solutions. Come join our winning IT team that has been ranked as #1 Best Hospital IT Department for the past three years by Health IT News and recognized for the past 16 years by Health & Hospital Network magazines 100 Most Wired Health Systems. Meridian Health is proud to be recognized every year in Fortune Magazines 100 Companies to Work For since 2009. Join us as we embark on the exciting implementation of Epic across our integrated health system. The analyst actively supports activities that serve to optimize the performance of Epic applications and technology in a way that best serves the needs of HMH. The analyst works closely with other technology professionals and end-users to clearly meet project expectations.
Acts as an application lead to offer a mix of skills from operational, technical, and leadership backgrounds and are The backbone of The project team. This role is required to attend training and become experts in their field of expertise.
Interested individuals must have strong intellectual capability, maturity and judgment, as demonstrated by their academic performance, professional experience, and other demonstrated achievements.
Successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Must have Epic Cadence Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science, from an accredited institution with strong record of academic achievement.
- Must have 7+ years experience desired within EMR Systems or with familiarity of physician practice operations and workflows.
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead team and project goals
- EpicCare Ambulatory certified preferred, MyChart, EpicCare Link, or Care Everywhere certified desired.
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
- Willingness to travel overnight for educational classes and to work non-standard and/or extended hours.
- Proficiency with programming and system building.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.