Applications Analyst II-Epic Beaker
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Fostering a culture of excellence within a collaborative environment, Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking talented professionals to implement and support innovative solutions & technologies. Our Information Technology team enables HMH to meet the changing demands of the healthcare marketplace by providing creative, high quality, efficient and effective solutions. Join the HMH team as we embark on our migration to the Epic application suite.
HMH IT department has received many accolades from recognized organizations; including Most Wired and Fortune. Come join our winning IT team that was ranked as #1“Best Hospital IT Department” for the past two years by Health IT News.
- Installs/upgrades new/existing applications and components, configures application settings
- Assists in the coordination of end user support activities.
- Attends, participates in, and contributes to meetings throughout the facility.
- Provides go-live support for users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Oversees and/or performs analysis of necessary application modifications and works with IT associates and/or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Analyzes business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Interprets end user requirements by fully discussing potential options and helping client move towards optimal solution.
- Evaluates the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Creates system specifications from user requirements.
- Creates test plans and tests new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
- Documents all outcomes of testing.
- Responsible for application implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
- Presents oral and written communications to project teams and other departments.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues and to higher level staff.
- Updates system, operational, and department documentation.
- Recommends areas for process improvements.
- Provides on-call support for applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, from an accredited institution with strong record of academic achievement.
- 2-5 years’ experience desired within healthcare IT.
- Previous hospital experience with ADT Registration/ Intake processing is desired
- Certifications within Epic Cadence, Grand Central, Prelude Modules are desired
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytic skills.
- Willingness to work non-standard and/or extended hours.
- Participate with on-call support rotation.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.