Sales Specialist Iv & Hospice
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
Provide prescribed medications according to professional standards and practices. Advise patients, families and medical and nursing staff.
Attain targeted volumes by building new client accounts, increasing volumes, servicing established accounts, and maintaining long term relationships with current and prospective clients in a specialty program of the organization hospice or infusion services.
1. Achieve growth targets and meet projected targets.
2. Develop a quarterly sales strategy. Identify and prioritize high volume accounts. Plan and develop specific strategies to meet targeted goals each financial quarter, including community/facility presentations and physician education seminars. Have ability to identify and implement needs for course correction.
3. Meet productivity standards for product line. Provide reports to management and operations as requested.
4. Demonstrate professional sales skills. Successfully demonstrate each step of the sales call process, identify and overcome barriers, and establish and maintain positive relationships with customers.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of features and benefits of specialty product line, application of products/services offered and market differentiators. Have the ability to explain features and benefits of products and services, understand specialty program clinical components and ability to discuss with clinicians. Have a familiarity with broad range of applications and the ability to identify market differentiators.
6. Demonstrate an awareness of targeted industry market trends, types of products/services utilized, markets served, external influences, and overall related challenges. Demonstrate an understanding of customer decision making, politics and procedures.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
1. Associate’s Degree
2. Two (2) Years Sales Experience
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
4. Strong Platform Sales Presentation Skills
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
1. Hospice or Infusion Sales Experience
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.