How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Visiting Health Services of New Jersey (VHSNJ), a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and St. Joseph's Health, provides a comprehensive continuum of home health care and hospice services, support, and resources to patients and families in Passaic, Bergen, and parts of Morris counties. The VHSNJ multi-disciplinary clinical and support teams provide high quality care to patient’s where they most want to be-in their homes.
At Visiting Health Services of New Jersey and Hackensack Meridian Health, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Responsible for the conversion of clinical information into appropriate coding using an international classification of diseases for all home care programs and divisions under the direction of the Coding Manager.
- Responsible for OASIS reviews and comprehensive Hospice assessments.
- Work directly with team members to educate and support appropriate documentation for coding, OASIS and Hospice, and other clinical assessment tools as needed.
- Under the direction of the manager, performs clinical audits to minimize Oasis and coding errors.
• Follows Medicare and PPS guidelines.
• Performs focused analysis of documentation issues related to Oasis review.
• Identifies area of concern focused on Oasis D audits.
• Reports and works very closely with MCP's and nurse manager of certified operations to address all issues.
• Does staff education as identified working closely with Staff Development. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Two (2) to Four (4) Years Healthcare Experience
- OASIS Certification
- ICD-10 Certification On or within Six (6) Months of Hire
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Home Care Experience
- N.J. RN License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.