How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Visiting Health Services of New Jersey (VHSNJ), a partnership between Hackensack Meridian Health and St. Joseph's Health, provides a comprehensive continuum of home health care and hospice services, support, and resources to patients and families in Passaic, Bergen, and parts of Morris counties. The VHSNJ multi-disciplinary clinical and support teams provide high quality care to patient’s where they most want to be-in their homes.
At Visiting Health Services of New Jersey and Hackensack Meridian Health, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Communicate personally or by phone with team members to make arrangements to meet. Confirm the patient’s name, address, phone number and appointment time with the organization team member as soon as possible to arrange visit time. Visually survey the area to determine if conditions are safe for entry into home.
- Greet team member at the home. Alert team member to any obstacles observed before entering the home. Remain in the patient’s home during the extent of the visit and exits the residence with the team member. Exercise good judgment in acting or reacting to situations in the home. Escort the team member safely back into their vehicle and make sure that they have left the area.
- Work with operations leadership to communicate any concerns during visit. Communicate any unusual concerns or issues that may be interpreted during visit to both the manager and clinician.
- Has ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision. Judgments and decisions on completing visits will have a direct potential impact on the team members. Actions or reactions in patient homes must not create stressful and unsafe conditions.
- High School Diploma
- One (1) to Two (2) Years Security Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Local Community Area
- Valid driver license and insured vehicle required
- Familiar with the Paterson/Passaic Area a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.