Client Care Coordinator Scheduler - Home Care - Woodland Park-Temp
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
A day in the life of a Client Care Coordintor at Hackenack Meridia Home Health includes:
- Schedule visits following organization standardized process; only those visits ordered by the physician. Notify supervisor when requests are received that require a physician order. Update client schedules on a daily basis to assure they are current according to organization policy and patient needs.
- Verify authorizations and notify clinical supervisors of activities that require direction or input. Track and maintain disaster plan as appropriate if needed.
- Validate copies of caregiver documentation against schedules and reconcile incongruities. Notify supervisor of outstanding documentation and interface with payroll and billing processes. Verify all visits accurately and validate in the scheduler for payroll.
- Recognize patient grievances and direct them to the appropriate manager.
- Assist On-call RN with weekend and/or daily on-call process. Schedule weekend visits/SOCs in a timely manner and enter into appropriate system.
- Ensure that every assigned SOC has been scheduled in appropriate system.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a courteous manner. Taken accurate and complete messages and relay to the appropriate party.
- Maintain client/employee schedules accurately. Enter into appropriate system in a timely manner.
- Fax all transfer forms to appropriate facilities and coordinators within 24 hours
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- High school diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Two (2) Years Customer Service Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Organizational Skills
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Healthcare Experience
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.