How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Diagnostic Imaging Center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center is designed with you in mind. Our imaging center offers a comprehensive array of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging services at times convenient for any busy schedule. All of our imaging procedures use advanced imaging technology that is subject to stringent regulatory standards. Our team of imaging professionals, including highly trained and experienced physicians and technologists, will perform and interpret all imaging procedures with the utmost precision so that you receive the most accurate diagnostic information possible.
Our radiologists are experts in diagnosing disease through the use of X-rays and advanced types of scans, images, and ultrasound. Using minimally invasive techniques, radiologists can target treatments for various cancers. In addition to these diagnostic procedures, Jersey Shore offers specialized interventional radiology treatments. From screening high risk patients to diagnosing and treating the growth and spread of a cancer, our radiologists are among the finest in the region.
The Ultrasound Technologist performs vascular ultrasound procedures, provides quality vascular studies, demonstrating knowledge of tests conducted as to purpose and technical standards to be used, and demonstrates correct and safe techniques with understanding/ability to accurately use equipment.
A day in the life of an Ultrasound Technician at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing all diagnostic and vascular ultrasound procedures in a timely manner
- Maintaining workflow and equipment
- Coordinating scheduling to assure timely/efficient service
- Completing all processes related to procedures as outlined by department policies
- Completing paperwork and placing in proper location for reading physician
- Maintaining procedure room
- Must be a graduate of an accredited ultrasound program
- ARDMS-RVT certification or eligible is required
- CPR/BLS Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Two (2) or more years of vascular ultrasound experience is required
- Experience in arterial duplex, ABI/PVR, carotid, venous, venous insufficiency, abdominal aorta and renal ultrasounds is required
- Must perform general sonography
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.