Ultrasound Technologist, Health Village Imaging
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Meridian Health, our MRI Technologists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing magnetic resonance imaging procedures to aid physicians in the diagnosis of disease. Our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Health Village Imaging, a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health Network, offers advanced imaging technology in a facility designed with patient comfort and convenience in mind. Our distinguished staff of board-certified physicians ensure that our patients will receive the highest quality imaging services available. Physicians trust HVI because we provide accurate results in a timely manner and exceptional care to every patient.
A day in the life of an Ultrasound Technologist at Health Village Imaging includes:
- Performing ultrasound exams
- Working independently in a fast paced environment while providing exceptional care
- Using various imaging and hospital computer systems including and not limited to RIS and PACS
- Interacting with referring physicians and offices and completing ancillary tasks to ensure efficient and consistent departmental operations
- Must be a graduate of an approved diagnostic sonography program
- Current ARDMS Certification is required
- Current CPR/BLS Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Must be willing to work evenings and occasional Saturdays
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.