Special Procedures Technician, Invasive Cardiology-Per Diem-Day
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Special Procedures Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Scrubbing to assist the physician in cardiac cath, EVL suites, STEMI PCI, peripheral diagnostic and interventional procedures, pacemaker-procedures, and a multitude of Intervention Radiology procedures
- Hemodynamic monitoring experience is needed
- Assist in the pre and post care of the patients in the holding area and procedure rooms
- Assist in the ordering of supplies for department to maintain adequate par levels
- Responsibilities include on call rotation for emergent PCI, Vascular and IR procedures
- Current NJ Radiology Technician license required
- ACLS required
- BLS required
- Cardiac Cath lab and or Interventional Radiology experience preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.