Mammography Technologist, Health Village Imaging
Health Village Imaging, a member of the Hackensack Meridian Health Network, offers advanced imaging technology in a facility designed with patient comfort and convenience in mind. Our distinguished staff of board-certified physicians ensure that our patients will receive the highest quality imaging services available. Physicians trust HVI because we provide accurate results in a timely manner and exceptional care to every patient.
A day in the life of a Mammography Tech at Health Village Imaging includes:
- Under the direction of the Radiology Medical Director, performing breast imaging procedures and related techniques, producing data at the request of and for interpretation by a licensed independent practitioner
- Ensuring services are performed in a safe environment in accordance with established guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Serving as part of the imaging center team and seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice
- Must be a graduate of an accredited two-year radiology program
- ARRT Certification is required
- NJDEP License is required
- Must have current Mammography advanced registration or must obtain within one (1) year of employment
- Current and valid BLS/CPR is required within sixty (60) days of hire
- Must be willing to work varied weekday hours in addition to occasional Saturdays
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.