Care Coordinator Rn Pd
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Care Coordinator RN at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing initial CM assessment and initial utilization review for Emergency Department patients who are to be placed in Observation or Admitted to Inpatient
- Responsible for disease processes and treatment plans
- Responsible for acuity, intensity of service and levels of care
The Care Coordinator RN co-Leads members of the healthcare team to facilitate the Clinical progression of the patients’ treatment and discharge plans. Collaborates with the Social Worker, based on complexity of needs, to assess and plan for individual patient discharge needs. Manages and prioritizes utilization activities in coordination with the UR Coordinators. Coordinates, prioritizes and supervises the work & caseload of the continuum of care team. Provide Utilization Management support as needed. Performs other functions as assigned.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse License in the State of New Jersey is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is preferred
- Must have five (5) or more years of clinical experience
- CCM is preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.