The Registered Nurse (R.N.) is responsible for ensuring all assigned residents receive all medications, treatments, and nursing care as ordered. The R.N. works with Interdisciplinary team to provide all needed services. The R.N. also completes all required documentation as per state and federal guidelines.
- Functions responsibly as an RN educator; teaches patients and families based on identified health needs.
- Utilizes appropriate teaching methodologies based upon the learning needs of the patients.
- Performs as a practitioner in a safe and efficient manner.
- Actively perpetuates assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of resident care plan are reflective of Policy and Procedure and Standard of Care, measured by complete and accurate documentation.
- Demonstrates team approach to problem solving through frequent communication and collaboration on complex issues.
- Monitors and supervises nursing staff to ensure quality of care.
- Maintains all facility equipment as per facility policy. Follows Manufacturers’ specifications for use of equipment.
- IV pumps
License with N.J. Board of Nursing.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.