Licensed Practical Nurse, Nursing & Rehab in Shrewsbury
The Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)’s role is to administer medications and treatments as per physician orders, assist in the supervision of nursing assistants, and complete all assigned tasks.
- Assists with developing and implementing plans of care for residents
- Ensures that documentation meets all state/federal guidelines. Documentation indicates accuracy of charting:
- Plan of Care
- Administration of meds
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing
- Two years’ experience in a medical office preferred.
- LPN license. CPR certification.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.