RN Unit Manager/Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab - Brick, Ocean Grove and Red Bank
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a RN Unit Managers/Supervisors to join our Nursing & Rehab Team at our facilities in Brick, Ocean Grove and Red Bank!
Why work for Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab?
Hackensack Meridian Health Rehabilitation delivers a seamless continuum of comprehensive, high quality rehabilitative health care including
Acute Care, Sub-acute Care, and Long-term care at our various skilled nursing and rehab and assisted living facilities in New Jersey.
Nursing & Rehab in Brick provides both short-term and sub-acute rehabilitation programs for patients as an alternative to prolonged hospital care. In this 137 bed facility patients receive various services on site in order to eliminate re-hospitalization. Brick is the only skilled nursing facility in New Jersey to receive the Advanced Certification in Heart Failure from the Joint Commission in conjunction with American Heart Association. It’s conveniently located near Parkway Exit 91, just down the street from Ocean Medical Center.
Manor By the Sea in Ocean Grove is a 147 bed inpatient nursing & subacute rehabilitation facility providing personalized medical care programs for Long-Term and Short-Term Nursing & Rehabilitation to patients of all ages. Our services are an alternative to prolonged hospital care. The facility provides easily accessible living space with luxurious amenities and beautifully decorated private and common areas which make our patients feel at home. The subacute unit offers the latest technologies, design, equipment and spaciously well-appointed rooms, including private bedrooms and living space for bariatric and palliative care patients. This location is easily accessible by public transportation, located right between Bradley Beach and Asbury Park.
Nursing & Rehab at Red Bank is a 180-bed sub-acute and long-term care facility located in beautiful Monmouth County.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse Unit Manager/Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian Health can be described as follows:
Assist the Director of Nursing in providing direction and supervision to nursing staff to ensure quality resident care is given on assigned unit. Ensures all federal/state regulations for documentation and resident care are met. Monitors staff to ensure all facility policies and procedures are followed. Acts as a liaison between resident, families, other departments, and outside services to meet resident needs.
- Assess and evaluate staff to ensure quality care is provided.
- Orient new employees to unit policies and procedures.
- Works with Interdisciplinary Team to ensure quality services are provided.
- Ensures all required documentation is completed as per state/federal guidelines.
- Participates in facility Performance Improvement Program.
- Attends all required meetings as per Director of Nurses.
- Participates in hiring process as needed.
- Disciplines staff as needed.
- Accountable for 24-hour resident care provided on assigned unit.
- Current and valid NJ RN License is required
- IV Certification is required
- One (1) or more years of supervisory experience in a long-term care facility or acute hospital setting is required
- Experience with geriatric patients is preferred
- CPR/BLS Certification by American Heart Association is required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.