Recreational Aide, Hartwyck at Cedar Brook
Plan and implement Resident recreation programs for individuals according to the principles and practices of Meridian Nursing and Rehabilitation center.
- Implement a recreation program appropriate to the Residents in the center based on the varied backgrounds, needs and enjoyments.
- Assist clients with therapeutic activities.
- Documents activity plans and progress notes as required. Assists in the maintenance of records relating to activities.
- Maintains the activity areas in a neat and orderly manner.
- Participates in and directs Resident Council Meetings as needed to assist the Recreation Director.
- Manage the delivery and pickup of lab specimens, mail, supplies and other items throughout all Meridian locations.
- High school diploma or equivalent, three years experience preferably as CNA in hospital or nursing home.
- Evidence of musical or artistic ability; evidence of community interest or involvement.
- Valid driver's license in the state of New Jersey.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.