Recreation Aid, Hartwyck at Cedar Brook
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Aide Rec is responsible for planning and implement Resident recreation programs for individuals according to the principles and practices of Meridian Nursing and Rehabilitation center.
A day in the life of a Recreational Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Implement a recreation program appropriate to the Residents in the center based on the varied backgrounds, needs and enjoyments
- Assist clients with therapeutic activities
- Documents activity plans and progress notes as required. Assists in the maintenance of records relating to activities
- Maintains the activity areas in a neat and orderly manner
- Participates in and directs Resident Council Meetings as needed to assist the Recreation Director
- Manage the delivery and pickup of lab specimens, mail, supplies and other items throughout all Meridian locations
- High school diploma perferred
- Three years experience preferably as CNA in hospital or nursing home preferred
- Evidence of musical or artistic ability; evidence of community interest or involvement
- Valid driver's license in the state of New Jersey
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.