Receptionist, Hartwyck at Cedar Brook
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Receptionist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Creates a professional and welcoming atmosphere in person, via telephone and via electronic communication. Responsible for front desk operations.
- Answers all calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes announcements clearly via paging system.
- Responds to urgent/emergency situations utilizing the facility emergency management plan.
- Demonstrates ability to answer routine inquiries about residents and/or facility, and withholds confidential resident information.
- Greets visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provides clerical support and assistance to administrative staff and department heads as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year with emphasis on clerical and business skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Telephone/Reception experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Micorsoft Word and Micorsoft Office.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.