Receptionist at Cedar Brook - Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someones life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our team members are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care and coaching each and every day. Through the comprehensive care we provide, we are confident that you will be able to apply your skills while building your career within New Jerseys premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Medical Receptionist at Meridian includes:
- The primary role of the Medical Receptionist is to provide reception and clerical services
- These services may include billing, collections, referrals, appointments, patient contact, and general admin duties
- Greet patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner
- Monitors general office supply inventory and equipment
- Assists with unpacking, storing, and/or distribution of supplies upon delivery
- Telephones are answered within three rings
- Ensures messages are delivered and followed up on in a timely manner
- Schedules appointments as per office protocol
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience within a long-term-care faculity preferred
- CPR certification a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.