Instructor School Of Nursing, Per Diem in Plainfield
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Instructor includes:
- Organize, participate in and implement classroom and clinical instruction
- Evaluate and counsel students
- Test development and analysis
- Participate in school and institutional committees and activities, leadership activities and professional development
- Current and Valid NJ RN License
- Masters Degree in Nursing
Minimum of 2 years active nursing experience, preferably in nursing education
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.