How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Driver at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Being resposible for maintaining the daily route assignments given and transporting any people or product requests.
- They must perform preoperative checks of their vehicles and communication devices and insure department management is kept aware of all pertinent information.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Driver's License Required
- Previous Transportation, MAVT experience is helpful.
Technical / Equipment:Must be able to operate wheelchair lifts and tie downs.
Licensure / Certification / Registration - All NJ Licenses must be current
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.