How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Restock Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Restock all items in the Omni Supplier & Exchange carts to their PAR levels
- Replenish all items in the Omni Supplier & Exchange carts which have reached either their reorder or critical low level. All items are restocked to their pre-determined and designated PAR levels
- Performs weekly cycle counts on all items in the Omni Supplier to maintain product supply accuracy.
- Insure that all supplies with expiration dates are properly rotated with current dates placed in the back
- Physically counts only those items which are to be restocked for the day before the restock items are added to the Omni Supplier & Exchange carts to insure accuracy of supplies
- Removes defective supplies from the Omni Supplier and Exchange carts and reports this to Head Nurse and Manager of Distribution for replacement.
- Receives all medical supplies for the Omni Supplier & Exchange carts by checking the item against the bin label description before placing the item in appropriate location
- Reports all discrepancies to the Manager of Distribution for follow-up due to an error in the order the day of restock.
- Gives report to head nurse of back orders that occur the day the supplier is filled and follows up with Manager of Distribution
- Responsible for maintaining Omni Supplier & Exchange carts free of excess medical supplies.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must be familiar with Omnicell
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.