How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at -home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health-care system.
Responsible for all Facility issues such as plumbing, electrical, lighting, kitchen equipment, HVAC, painting, floor tiles and general maintenance repairs as well as Preventive Maintenance.
A day in the life of a Mechanic at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs plant operations duties in demonstrated mastered areas of service
- Will be responsible for all equipment performance, preventive maintenance, repairs and installations
- Will primarily be responsible for electrical work throughout the hospital
- Must have experience as an electrician, with industrial and institutional experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience required.
- 5 years experience in Hospital Facility, Maintenance or equivalent experience preferred
- Licensed or certifification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong background on control wiring.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.