RN - Assistant Nurse Manager-MedSurg/Telemetry - F/T - Nights
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Looking for an RN interested in an entry level leadership position on a combined medical-surgical/telemetry unit with specialties in bariatrics and orthopedics.
- Evaluates patient care and education needs, goals, priorities and revises plan based upon patient’s responses to interventions and desired outcomes.
- Leads and directs team efforts in provision of patient care.
- Collaborates with physicians, case managers and other disciplines to achieve positive patient care outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Performs in leadership role in Interdisciplinary team meetings and dialogues with health-team members.
- Intervenes and takes appropriate action and decisions based upon data available and resources.
- Safeguards patient and personal safety of self and other team members in work environment.
- Demonstrates Professional Development and Leadership Roles
- Orients new nursing personnel, serves as a role model and preceptor to staff and students.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) required. Exceptions may be made for internal candidates with BSN in progress, however must be obtained within 3 years. MSN preferred.
- Minimum 3 years recent nursing experience in respective specialty or equivalent.
- Prior Assistant Nurse Manager, supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.