Nuclear Medical Technologist ( Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nuclear Medical Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Under the direction of a qualified physician, the nuclear medicine technologist will perform a variety of technical procedures that require the incumbent to work independently and use proper judgement.
- The individual may perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience. An exceptional new graduate from a highly regarded A.M.A. approved program may be considered.
- Graduate of an A.M.A. approved school of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Radiologic Technologist license preferred. Registry with ARRT(N) or NMTCB.
- AHA Basic Health Care Life Support HCP Certification - BLS
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification - ARRT
- Nuclear Medical Technologist License - N.M.T.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification - (N)
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.