Cat Scan Technologist ( Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The CT Technologist is responsible for performing examinations and diagnostic work with the use of computerized electronic equipment.
A day in the life of a CT Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Directing Patient Care of In, Out and Emergency Room patients in the performance of both routine and complex CT examinations
- Utilizing different CT scanners as available in the performance of both contrast and non-contrast exams
- Processing of exam data acquired is to be expected on a daily basis
- Ensuring that the proper exam that was ordered fits the departmental protocols
- Accurately documenting all aspects of the care provided
- Using various computer systems utilized in the hospital including but not limited to PACS, RIS Clinical ordering pathway, Emergency Room and transportation
- Communicating with the Radiologist as needed depending on situations and protocols
- Must be a graduate of accredited School of Radiology
- NJDEP license and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) are required
- One (1) or more years of CT experience is preferred; preferably in a hospital setting
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a hospital/trauma setting is preferred
- CT certification is preferred or must be obtained within six (6) months of hire
- Current BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association is required within (6) months of hire
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.