$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab (HMNR) offers various programs designed to advance your nursing skills and your career! To ensure that our nurses can balance work, life and continuing education, HMNR makes it a priority to accommodate flexible work schedules for nurses who are enrolled in nursing degree programs.
In addition, nurses who are new to HMH and meet eligibility and scheduling requirements are eligible for SIGN-ON BONUSES as follows:
RN - $5,000
LPN - $5,000
Each of our sites offers varied shift pattern options for RNs and LPNs:
Bayshore Health Care Center: Four 10-hour shifts (40 hours)Nursing & Rehab at Wall: Three 12-hour shifts (36 hours) Nursing & Rehab at Brick: Three 12-hour shifts or five 8-hour shifts (36 or 40 hours)Nursing & Rehab at Shrewsbury: Four 10-hour shifts or five 8-hour shifts (40 hours)Manor by the Sea in Ocean Grove: Five 8-hour shifts (40 hours)
The Willows in Holmdel: Five 8-hour shifts (40 hours)
The Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehabilitation (HMNR) RN Nurse Residency Program is a twelve-month program developed to expand upon the critical thinking capacity of new RNs as they are guided and supported in the transition from student nurse to RN practice. Nurse Residents (NR) are expected to be active participants, fully engaged in the learning process and committed to completing the requirements of this twelve-month program. There are two tracks: one for new to practice licensed RNs and one for seasoned Rehab LPNs who have attained an RN License. At the completion of the twelve-month program, there is a graduation ceremony and a monetary award of $1,000 for each graduate! After graduation, the RN will be eligible to apply for the Senior Nurse position, which is an introduction to Leadership responsibilities/roles.
Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing and Rehabilitation's (HMNR) Clinical Ladder Program, signified as the Clinical Advancement and Recognition of Excellence or C.A.R.E., is an outcome based clinical recognition program for which clinical nurses are acknowledged and rewarded for achieving and demonstrating increased levels of expertise, and for their ability to make an impact on resident/patient outcomes at the bedside. All part-time (over 20 hours/week) and full-time clinical nurses who have met expectations on the Annual Performance Appraisal are eligible to apply after one (1) year of service. This includes all "hands-on" RNs and LPNs, including unit managers, supervisors, and case managers. Additional compensation of $1 per hour is provided to approved participants who satisfy the activity requirements and eligibility standards of this program.
In addition to these programs, RNs receive additional compensation for earning their BSN and earning and maintaining up to two approved nursing certifications.
We encourage you to review all of our benefits offerings at WWW.TEAMHMH.COM!
1. Supervises and makes assignment of nursing personnel on the unit
2. Establishes the nursing care plan, utilizing nursing diagnosis for patients in cooperation with the supervisor and nursing personnel on the unit.
3. Implements plans of care for residents. Consistently, accurately, and independently prioritizes and completes routine assignments within guidelines and schedules.
4. Recognizes psychosocial needs, their possible effects on behavior on intervenes to provide emotional support.
5. Maintains accurate informative records on all patients in the unit.
6. Identify and report all real or potential problems regarding the development or administration of patient care.
7. Maintains adequate inventory of medications, equipment, and supplies on the unit.
8. Records, reports, and interprets patient responses to treatment and care to appropriate members of the inter-disciplinary team.
9. Identify and assess any changes in patient conditions/needs and report to Charge Nurse/Supervisor/
10. Demonstrate team approach to problem solving through frequent communication and collaboration on complex issues to provide appropriate care.
11. Maintains all equipment as per facility policy and uses equipment consistent with equipment specifications.
12. Participates and represents facility and Nursing staff on committees, as requested by supervisors.
13. Identifies patient needs and treatment opportunities, providing services to meet those needs on an on-going basis.
14. Maintains professional competence and keeps current with Occupational Health and nursing trends through participation in continuing education, in-service programs, professional staff sessions and training of nursing personnel.
15. Fosters good relationships and communications with all Team Members, patients, family/significant others and visitors.
16. Assists with new Team Member orientation and provide key experiences to prepare Team Member for independent performance of essential job functions. Problems are reported to Manager promptly.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Completion of an approved RN program
2. Current with all Continuing Education (CE) requirements
3. Perform clinical care professionally
4. Serve as patient advocate and role model to other Team Members
5. Deliver patient care with minimal disruptions and obstacles 6. Ability to effectively work on a multidisciplinary team
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
2. Long-term care facility experience
3. Prior work experience with geriatric and disabled populations.
4. Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
1. BLS Basic Life Support
2. CPR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
3. IV Certification
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.